Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
We do have a fragrance/cologne thread here FYI

Anyways, read this:

I have tiers of cologne

tier 1: work
tier 2: lunch, brunch, quick dinner, average date, etc
tier 3: fancy dinner, want you close to me, want you to do naughty and nasty things to me, etc

😬

You use multiple colognes to keep scents fresh. You don't need a whole bunch it's your choice but fuck outta here with that febreze talk😂😂

Word. Can't lie I be a scent snob tho. Lady walked by me a dude I worked with stopped and turned back around like "sorry, one of you smells really good." Deadass I was like "yeah that's me." No hesi. I'm not into saying thank you when I get a compliment on how I smell. I already know and imma tell you. 🤣
She asked what I was wearing I told her Dior sauvage. She's "yeah that's a great one." Dude I worked with was like "I'm wearing unforgivable by Sean jean" he said that shit wild confident like he was killing shit too. I was fucking screaming inside. Ol girl was "oh..." 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I put him on some joints to try out.

Word. Can't lie I be a scent snob tho. Lady walked by me a dude I worked with stopped and turned back around like "sorry, one of you smells really good." Deadass I was like "yeah that's me." No hesi. I'm not into saying thank you when I get a compliment on how I smell. I already know and imma tell you. 🤣
She asked what I was wearing I told her Dior sauvage. She's "yeah that's a great one." Dude I worked with was like "I'm wearing unforgivable by Sean jean" he said that shit wild confident like he was killing shit too. I was fucking screaming inside. Ol girl was "oh..." 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I put him on some joints to try out.

I had unforgivable by Sean John in like 2009. It was meh lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back