Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always used women's perfume than cologne.

Like attracts like.

If you wanna get bad bitches, then smell like a bad bitch.

Lmaooooo nah. Hell nah.

Suggestion... try hm by hanae mori or him by hanae mori if you can't find the hm. That might hit the mark you looking for without leaving you smelling like a chick.

You collect cologne? You show them off to people when they come over or to increase in value?

This like when niggas got mad Fitteds on a shelf or on the back of the door

I don't show them off at all. I collect them for me. If I know someone else who collects or plays closer attention to colognes like me I might shout them out when I make a purchase like I do @SportsByRo

You inviting niggas over to talk about and show off your Funko collection...

I get the disconnect now. Say less fam.

You collect cologne? You show them off to people when they come over or to increase in value?

This like when niggas got mad Fitteds on a shelf or on the back of the door

I understand it’s your birthday today but watch your mouth. Me and the @King Freeman are cologne extraordinaires and we speak very highly of different types of cologne

Lmaooooo nah. Hell nah.

Suggestion... try hm by hanae mori or him by hanae mori if you can't find the hm. That might hit the mark you looking for without leaving you smelling like a chick.

I actually had that in the 2000s.

I like smelling androgynous unless I gotta be surrounded by dudes all day.

Only reason there are women and men scents is because American men were afraid to smell like women.

But women always had better scents IMO.

Last edited:
I only got two bottles of cologne. More than enough for me. One of them is a 2oz bottle. That can last me well over a year. I only wear it at social events.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back