Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their is no way I can say this without it sounding gay but literally all the women on timeline are asking for noggas who did leg day.
Whole convo been having dudes let off kinda sus comments, chi saying 5 inches is too much and sneakdza letting off a groan after saying dudes gone be in daisys for the summer,.i was gone let it rock tho..lol..pause

word I thought you had graduated the same year the attacks happened, but I misread your post lol

dog, 6th grade feel like ages ago, but I'll never forget 9/11

that was the only time I've seen a teacher cry, and we didnt even know what was going on until they gave the approval to turn the TV's on for the students

I get it tho, how do you process something that wild in real time, and then have to go back to teaching like shit normal
Naw I'm not that old lol

I got the impression he was posting about events that happened on the year the current page number the thread was on

View attachment 856415

@Dwayne I would hope that no man would actually call themselves a hoochie daddy, but there is nothing wrong with showing a little thigh meat...
unless im at the pool, 9in seem is the best i can do.

I been mainly rocking boxers these last few months and lil shorts and boxers are not a good fit lol. Meat would be hanging all out lol.

Which reminds me that I have to reup on some boxer briefs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back