Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

word I thought you had graduated the same year the attacks happened, but I misread your post lol

dog, 6th grade feel like ages ago, but I'll never forget 9/11

that was the only time I've seen a teacher cry, and we didnt even know what was going on until they gave the approval to turn the TV's on for the students

I get it tho, how do you process something that wild in real time, and then have to go back to teaching like shit normal

word I thought you had graduated the same year the attacks happened, but I misread your post lol

dog, 6th grade feel like ages ago, but I'll never forget 9/11

that was the only time I've seen a teacher cry, and we didnt even know what was going on until they gave the approval to turn the TV's on for the students

I get it tho, how do you process something that wild in real time, and then have to go back to teaching like shit normal
This shot happened right before band class how band teacher had a TV in his office that’s how we found out….getting to band class he was in the office watching it

This shot happened right before band class how band teacher had a TV in his office that’s how we found out….getting to band class he was in the office watching it

tbh, classes was basically cancelled because we was watching that shit the whole day

as wild as that shit was, if it happened in 2021 with social media, shit would have been 10x wilder with all the coverage

Lets just throw you off that hill

lion-king-mufasa.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back