Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charleston…, here’s the story

Bad thing is downtown is becoming a hot spot for snow birds wit money. So..the city is building up a lot but elders from the east side, have leverage because of current times. So, the city cant and won’t just force black people out of the east side.

But when shit like this happens, it gives the city and the affluent the ability to enforce and enact laws that they use to force black people out. And when it happens the vast majority of the black people will blame white people for what they did.

And not the people who put them in the position to make it easier for white people to do what they did.

I thought they had already kinda done that though. Hadn't they basically confined all the craziness to North Charleston?

And yeah, black people trip me out in case where some of us wild out and then try to blame the consequences on white people. The same kinda thing happened with Black Bike Week. There's always some shit going on then, so the city made moves to squash it. Black people want to cry racism, but I can't promise the city was not trying to give up on all that money BBW brought in. Niggas basically forced their hand.

440b89fd3b49dd183203eb1fcc283c1f.jpg

Hunchback Of Note Dame, 101 Dalmatians or James & the Giant Peach

Only one right choice.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back