Competing
Cause I just put ya mind on pause
And I complete when
you compare my style with yours
I wake you up and as I stare at ya face you seem stunned
Remember me?
The one you got ya idea from"

I hope they don't put these wack hotels and motels on my block yo

If they do that, game over. These hotels are a cesspool for prostitution and orgy swing parties. I'll boycott that shit. My block is beautiful on some Brooklyn Botanical Garden type stuff son.
We won greenest block awards 2 times.

Bruh I be feeling the greed of this country is like destroying living space on purpose.

Well it's been a pleasure of being another real nigga in Detroit and increasing the real nigga population here. But I gotta head back down south. I'll return back to the city next month

Man, what part of SC you in, so I can make to do my best to avoid it at all costs when visiting fam.
Charleston…, here’s the story

Bad thing is downtown is becoming a hot spot for snow birds wit money. So..the city is building up a lot but elders from the east side, have leverage because of current times. So, the city cant and won’t just force black people out of the east side.

But when shit like this happens, it gives the city and the affluent the ability to enforce and enact laws that they use to force black people out. And when it happens the vast majority of the black people will blame white people for what they did.

And not the people who put them in the position to make it easier for white people to do what they did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back