Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m glad I work from home because I ain’t gettin gon the road with these fools out here
I'm working from home too, I just want it clear just in case, ya know. The city hasn't sanded our neighborhood streets yet tho. They've done the main roads, hopefully they get ours overnight

I'm working from home too, I just want it clear just in case, ya know. The city hasn't sanded our neighborhood streets yet tho. They've done the main roads, hopefully they get ours overnight

The city don't do our residential streets, gotta shovel a parking space yourself.

In this context especially

It's a take that a racist white male would use. It's weak. She did some shit that people do everyday but yall magnifying it and pointing out her religion and politics like you give a fuck when the only thing you're really upset about is that she's fucking a white dude. If she cheated on and divorced white dude for a black muslim dude you wouldn't give af or at a minimum you'd be cheering her on.

Imo that shit weak and white supremacist rhetoric. You my nigga I'm just calling it as it is tho. I didn't like @DOS_patos take and I don't think you should die on that hill with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back