Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve always looked super young for my age...

I can remember being with my mom in tha grocery store when I was about 2 and this lady walked up and said “Awwww...he’s so cute!? How old is he?? Zero??”

Yeah...I’m high af already today

:hahaha:
Lmaooo my nigga u did not remember this at no 2 years old but you high so its hilarious nonetheless

Lmaooo my nigga u did not remember this at no 2 years old but you high so its hilarious nonetheless

Nah...I was just “high joking’” but on some real shit bruh...you’ll prolly think I’m lying but 1 of my earliest childhood memories is learning how to swim at like 20 months...

Shits wild cuz I have a few vivid memories from very early years...my mom always tries to call bullshit but can’t deny tha memories are true...she just thinks I remember hearing stories about different situations thru out tha years...

But my memory is damn near on some “clinical experiment” type shit lol

M
Nah...I was just “high joking’” but on some real shit bruh...you’ll prolly think I’m lying but 1 of my earliest childhood memories is learning how to swim at like 20 months...

Shits wild cuz I have a few vivid memories from very early years...my mom always tries to call bullshit but can’t deny tha memories are true...she just thinks I remember hearing stories about different situations thru out tha years...

But my memory is damn near on some “clinical experiment” type shit lol
Lol fam was 3 in reality but he thinks it was 20 months old

M
Lol fam was 3 in reality but he thinks it was 20 months old

See...you tha nigga gonna have me at my moms crib looking for my certificate lol

But let’s just say I was 3...I’m 44 now...I got memories damn near 12 years older than you

Never mind...I forgot what tha point was and now I just feel old af...you win G

:cry: Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back