Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
jjnj1by3y7191.jpg

Last night i saw a spider on my wall so I tried to kill it by grabbing it with a napkin as i tried grab him up i said to my self spidey sense my ass and he fell somewhere😳

Moral of the story finish the job😆
If you find a spider in your home or a centipede, you can bet you won't find another bug. Savage hunters they are. Spiders do fuck shit when you are scared of them, when you learn to appreciate them and their duties they are a lot calmer when you transport them outside. But you prolly won't see that one again, it's off to make babies and rid your home of pests.
Lucky mf'ers
If the gov paid for it, you really think it's gonna be that great? Nah it will be the cheapest form of dental care you could get without it being classified as garbage work. It's a system and the dentists use temporary fixes so you're back there more often than actually required if it was a proper job, done the first time with quality products. It's a shit show just like the "free" Healthcare system.
Shit ton of retail items have a 45% margin on them. Shit used to be 10-25%, that's how record profits happen baby!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back