Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does that include what they consider cosmetic dentistry? Like teeth whiting type of procedures ? Or just teeth cleaning and surgery of types?

Not sure. I would assume it's like the free health care and wouldn't include any cosmetic treatment.

I'll never understand people that cheat on their spouses.

Why can't you just leave?

That's why I never been seriously married. I got married once to a Brazilian girl in Vegas for the experience. That shit lasted two 2 months.

I'll never understand people that cheat on their spouses.

Why can't you just leave?

That's why I never been seriously married. I got married once to a Brazilian girl in Vegas for the experience. That shit lasted two 2 months.

Most people aren't out there cheating because they don't want to be with their spouse.

They cheat because they want to have their cake and eat it too. They want that stable partner at home, but they want that feeling of something new and exciting too.

Wow... the Canadian government is about to rollout free dental care.

Tired of paying $160+ every time I pass through that mf.

View attachment 845781
giphy.gif

Most people aren't out there cheating because they don't want to be with their spouse.

They cheat because they want to have their cake and eat it too. They want that stable partner at home, but they want that feeling of something new and exciting too.

I go on Affairs reddit, and people are like so weird.

They be like, I haven't had sex with my husband in months, I don't love him anymore. The person I am having affair with is amazing.

And I be like then just leave.

Like lol, I never gotten seriously married because I know me. I am always dissatisfied and looking for the new, shiny thing.

I used to get a girlfriend and then be plotting on how I'ma get the next one. Then I figured why I'ma even do that, I should just be single.

A lot of pain and distress is caused by people that refuse to acknowledge what they really are.

eating oatmeal this morn and realized I can’t eat it w/o chewing it… it’s like I’m trying to get my brain to not chew, just swallow but I gotta chew even though it’s already mush and doesn’t need chewing…weird

I go on Affairs reddit, and people are like so weird.

They be like, I haven't had sex with my husband in months, I don't love him anymore. The person I am having affair with is amazing.

And I be like then just leave.

Like lol, I never gotten seriously married because I know me. I am always dissatisfied and looking for the new, shiny thing.

I used to get a girlfriend and then be plotting on how I'ma get the next one. Then I figured why I'ma even do that, I should just be single.

A lot of pain and distress is caused by people that refuse to acknowledge what they really are.

Yeah, that kinda shit is crazy. I can only guess those people stay because they are comfortable. A divorce really does upend your life. Sometimes, it's probably easier for everyone involved to just creep...until that creeping comes to light of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back