Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that’s a common thing

honestly I don’t think there’s much to be scared about as far as the potential to go blind

I could understand if it was in 2002 then yeah shit scary as fuck lol but now? Nah man

But I get it because it’s your EYES

you’ll really appreciate how fragile your eyes have always been the week after the surgery lol

but any surgery that you can have that can have you going to work the next day or the day after that just to be safe can’t be all that bad
I've seen too many horror movies so I'd be thinking that my eye is going to move or I'm going to feel everything lol

I've seen too many horror movies so I'd be thinking that my eye is going to move or I'm going to feel everything lol
Lol during surgery I was scared to blink or move my eye or I was gonna mess it up

But I believe they clamp your eye so it can’t even close. If you just stay calm it’s fine you just gotta think about something else while they do it and not focus on what they were doing. I was getting nervous myself a bit but I was cool

The numbing drops make it so you don’t feel anything and the procedure being 10 mins tops from when you walk in to when you walk out should make you feel good

On another note i have been putting pictures/gifs in the most cumbersome way for the longest... the lil pic next to the smiley is much more convenient

Females got no fucking chill

Boyfriend playing around : shut ya morning breath in the afternoon having ass up

Girlfriend : ya momma a bitch your brother retarded and your uncle got a drug habit.

Nigguh

Ahahahahahahahaha. Was that you in the video, B? That had to be you, right?

Lol during surgery I was scared to blink or move my eye or I was gonna mess it up

But I believe they clamp your eye so it can’t even close. If you just stay calm it’s fine you just gotta think about something else while they do it and not focus on what they were doing. I was getting nervous myself a bit but I was cool

The numbing drops make it so you don’t feel anything and the procedure being 10 mins tops from when you walk in to when you walk out should make you feel good
My insurance lists that I get a discount off the national average. Going to check it out

Still scared though lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back