Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Females got no fucking chill

Boyfriend playing around : shut ya morning breath in the afternoon having ass up

Girlfriend : ya momma a bitch your brother retarded and your uncle got a drug habit.

Nigguh

Man niggas rather record the harassment than just barking in his old ass and spitting on him

Normally, I'm against the pointless recording of everything, but I think it was smart in this instance especially if they were planning on pushing his ass out of the way and driving off.

They got video evidence of him being a racist piece of shit and harassing them, so they would have been justified.

Like I can't speak for anything else, but I'm dumbfounded by how those chicks think them shits look good. Their style in general makes it seem like they want to be cartoon characters the way the feel everything needs to be so exaggerated.

What's crazy is seeing gay niggas rock all that shit because I don't know if they are compensating or what, but they always do the most. This one cat working the register at CFA had some long bushy eyelashes on. It look like he had glued caterpillars to his eyelids. Shit looked utterly ridiculous.

Wake up every other day it’s the same shit
It don’t stop
Niggaz telling me who go shot
But I don’t know those niggaz
Telling me who getting money
But I don’t owe those niggaz
Speaking on my name, listen
I’m telling you, I done told those niggaz
I see it all, like a go pro nigga
Go slow tho nigga
When I was younga, is what the honnies used to say
But now I’m making em cum in every other way
Every other day, every other night
But ion kiss em on they mouth, cause they lips be touching every other pipe
And every other fight, be cause every others spite
Staring at me, take a picture, and make sure you get every color right
Got that right, you get me, I’m talking no filters
Catch covid and get sick
Pre existing conditions, it be them Allergens that get cha

Man I’m still nice

Normally, I'm against the pointless recording of everything, but I think it was smart in this instance especially if they were planning on pushing his ass out of the way and driving off.

They got video evidence of him being a racist piece of shit and harassing them, so they would have been justified.
What the old cac did was the legal definition of kidnapping....once they got the footage they have all the right to handle their business

I’m told no besides like vision getting worse at a really older age

But if for whatever reason if I ever needed work again down the line it’s covered by a lifetime warranty
Is that just the place you went to or is that a regular thing with the lifetime warranty?

I wanna do it but I'm scared lol

Is that just the place you went to or is that a regular thing with the lifetime warranty?

I wanna do it but I'm scared lol
I believe that’s a common thing

honestly I don’t think there’s much to be scared about as far as the potential to go blind

I could understand if it was in 2002 then yeah shit scary as fuck lol but now? Nah man

But I get it because it’s your EYES

you’ll really appreciate how fragile your eyes have always been the week after the surgery lol

but any surgery that you can have that can have you going to work the next day or the day after that just to be safe can’t be all that bad

imagine never needing glasses or contacts ever again

This whole week I’ve been so happy seeing things I normally wouldn’t have been able to see

Highway signs from far away, drive thru menus, small text on TV, the details in clouds or leaves from trees

it’s great man it’s almost like seeing stuff for the first time again for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back