Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a new scam idk about?
I get call from a number I don’t recognize so I don’t answer it let them leave a message

then I get a text from the same number talking bout such and such told me to tell you he got arrested and they took the truck
So I reply sorry to hear that but you got the wrong number

then I get a call from a different numberI don’t answer I get a text talking bout this such and such mom call me please

foh

I get call from a number I don’t recognize so I don’t answer it let them leave a message

then I get a text from the same number talking bout such and such told me to tell you he got arrested and they took the truck

then I get a call from a different numberI don’t answer I get a text talking bout this such and such mom call me please

foh

Yep lmao

Niggas almost got my aunt Jessie with that a couple weeks ago.

Called her n was like "grandma i been in a bad wreck, I need such and such" n my uncle was smart enough to tell her to hangup the damn phone

foh
I think a poster got hit with one of those scams or something similar. Think it was a detroit poster. Cant remember the name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back