Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I'ma start a YouTube channel called Netflix is Sick and showcase all the weird fucked up shit on Netflix.

I got time and I've been watching these European crime films on there and they are fucked up.

Yall boy rocked that first interview on Monday.

Meeting the CTO and the production manager tomorrow for the final interview.

Hoping to get an offer on Friday.

The money here is wild. And they went told me what the yearly bonus was, i almost broke character and said god daaaamn.

5484d711-8dd9-43db-a880-d7ba2a331b2a.gif

ABW Excellence

Everytime I come to this McDonald’s in the half gentrified half hood area, the same shit happen. White person who doesn’t understand where they are, has food laid out in a orderly way. Some ratchet shit happens, they pack up and leave.

Today some dude got his food and went to fill his drink. He goes to the worker area and tells them there’s no ice coming out the machine. Over work redbone don’t say a word, grabs a cup, fills it with da ice from their area, hands him the cup and walks off.

Homie stands there for a second, I guessed bothered by the lack of good vibes. Then tosses the cup of ice at the drink machine. To which, these ladies don’t even react. Then he storms out.

Old white lady packs up and immediately leaves. Why are there so much grown children in this world?

she left cuz the customer service is wack and agreed with the guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back