Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
200w.gif

No love for Kenya Moore and Dennis?

KRS One gif.gif

Agreed. Can't get jiggy with these cacs being able to knock ewchothers heads off but let niggas start shoving each other in an NBA game and man's getting ejected, fined and it's news. The double standard is crazy.

It wasn't always that way though. Full on fights have never been dismissed in the NBA, but in the 80s and part of the 90s, players had scuffles and walked away without punishment.

The real difference is the fanbases. The NHL fanbases like the fights. At least part of the NBA fanbase responds negatively to the fighting. That's part of the reason David Stern went on that crusade to clean up the league's image (i.e., mitigate the blackness of the players).

This scene was so wack. Like we need white people to tell us decades later illmatic was some dope 1 of 1 shit and do a deep dive into how Nas was thinking and feeling on the track. Go gentrify something else man.

One of my favorite shows but that shit was cringe and irritating.

And niggas just putting on anybody headphones? In a pandemic.
GM. I thought it was just me. I cringed the entire time. And when she said “I don’t sleep. You know why.” 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄😂🤣🤣Chilllle. Boy if you don’t!

GM. I thought it was just me. I cringed the entire time. And when she said “I don’t sleep. You know why.” 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄😂🤣🤣Chilllle. Boy if you don’t!
I wanna tweet them so bad and ask them who was that scene for

Is there anyone here that can convince me that R&B music isn’t dead…?

Because to me…..it’s fucking dead..

It isn't dead. There are people making music that can definitely be seen as a natural evolution of R&B whether you like it or not. I do think it has fallen off a cliff though. Part of the reason for that is that a lot of today's R&B artists and rappers can't seem to figure out which they want to be so they just wind up being mediocre at both.

It’s like they’re so happy to stand next to a girl theyve seen fuck everybody else..

It's because they see them as more than just sex objects. Through their hours of viewing those women slurp and burp they found a connection that few of us can understand. It's a beautiful thing really.

It's because they see them as more than just sex objects. Through their hours of viewing those women slurp and burp they found a connection that few of us can understand. It's a beautiful thing really.

I see it as them having a false sense of power but I get what you mean

Dude in the suit must’ve felt like a true pimp that night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back