Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing that bothers me in open world games that might just be me. How they have side missions where you character supposedly has conscious.

Like, I just did a mission where I flat out murdered over 50 dudes, and blew up a building or some shit.

Then the next side mission, you character meets some random guy and says. “I better do something or he’s gonna get himself killed”

When did I start caring about people getting killed?

One thing that bothers me in open world games that might just be me. How they have side missions where you character supposedly has conscious.

Like, I just did a mission where I flat out murdered over 50 dudes, and blew up a building or some shit.

Then the next side mission, you character meets some random guy and says. “I better do something or he’s gonna get himself killed”

When did I start caring about people getting killed?

Just play the blodclaat game bro.

Potlucks are violations in and of themselves...please disengage, effective immediately. Thanks, Management.

I got one small scoop of baked spaghetti (black coworker made it) and a bag of chips.

Only ate the chips. The spaghetti on a plate covered up. Still deciding if I should eat that later on. Or let it fall in the trash can "accidentally". Lol

Potlucks are violations in and of themselves...please disengage, effective immediately. Thanks, Management.

I remember we had a potluck at work years back I’m like I’m bringing the drinks cuz I know I ain’t eating shit so why bother bringing food

My co worker comes to work talking about I’m making fresh ceviche

fam took the morning and was in the kitchen area sweating like a pig making that ceviche ... we had to tell this nigga u know ain’t nobody eating ur sweaty ceviche right

shit was disgusting

I got one small scoop of baked spaghetti (black coworker made it) and a bag of chips.

Only ate the chips. The spaghetti on a plate covered up. Still deciding if I should eat that later on. Or let it fall in the trash can "accidentally". Lol
Hope you threw that shit in the garbage, you don't know how clean they keep themselves and their home to be eating what they bring from home. Potlucks are a no go

I remember we had a potluck at work years back I’m like I’m bringing the drinks cuz I know I ain’t eating shit so why bother bringing food

My co worker comes to work talking about I’m making fresh ceviche

fam took the morning and was in the kitchen area sweating like a pig making that ceviche ... we had to tell this nigga u know ain’t nobody eating ur sweaty ceviche right

shit was disgusting
Hope you threw that shit in the garbage, you don't know how clean they keep themselves and their home to be eating what they bring from home. Potlucks are a no go

This reminds me of a coworker back at my previous job. This hefa admitted that her cat kept jumping on the counter as she was making her dish for the potluck.

I avoided that whole table like the plague. I ain't about eat no Cat Hair Casserole dish. Foh

This reminds me of a coworker back at my previous job. This hefa admitted that her cat kept jumping on the counter as she was making her dish for the potluck.

I avoided that whole table like the plague. I ain't about eat no Cat Hair Casserole dish. Foh
I hope u warned the others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back