Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jamaicans restaurant are different yo...... I order my curry chicken 10 mins later bro gonna say we out of curry chicken

I’m like nigga u offering me my money back or another item

bro goes oh yea we got jerk chicken, brown stew and fried chicken

im Like give me the jerk chicken and put some extra pieces in there for convenience get to it

unfortunately, this is pretty consistent with Jamaican and Trini spots.

Jamaicans restaurant are different yo...... I order my curry chicken 10 mins later bro gonna say we out of curry chicken

I’m like nigga u offering me my money back or another item

bro goes oh yea we got jerk chicken, brown stew and fried chicken

im Like give me the jerk chicken and put some extra pieces in there for convenience get to it

Ox tails be the main thing they run out around here.

White racism to Indians is a weird dynamic because it’s like how black people are with one another. Like, we glamorize being violent to one another, we admire the warrior mentality with being amongst each other. So much so it’s a genre and a movement that if you are anything else, you are look as less than the group.

Understand that, and then think that this is the way white people see Indians. They glamorize and look up to the wrath of the Indians. They glamorize the warrior mentality in Indians. They look up to Indians. And this is why a lot of them don’t understand when someone says they way they view Indians is racist.

Cause they think how is admiration negative. they look at the chant in KC see it as the passion of war and success, so how is it damaging to someone to say they are warriors.

This is the same thing when intellectuals put down hiphop. Or talk shit about Jay or Snoop, and other people are like, how can you talk down on cats that got it from the dirt, they are the best of us.

All around the world and through society is just a bunch of people doing the same shit to other people that they don’t recognize that they do to other people.

If we all recognize that, this world would be a utopia and we’d have the ability to travel space at warp speed by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back