Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

so the car was gone 4 days.....26 more days your comprehensive insurance handles that

OR...he could have called the police while he followed them since he's obviously good at tailing low key

another situation where he just wanted to use his gun and needed a reason to be able to fire it.....on some kids that were running away

Honestly that’s one of my fears right now ....having to kill one of these lil niggas trying to rob me
i feel you....but we gotta be real about what it is....

niggas failed them kids and you gotta take them out or everyone attached to you an who you support has to suffer because some nigga or some chick didnt do their job.

so the car was gone 4 days.....26 more days your comprehensive insurance handles that

OR...he could have called the police while he followed them since he's obviously good at tailing low key

another situation where he just wanted to use his gun and needed a reason to be able to fire it.....on some kids that were running away
you gotta remember how our culture raised us......
if someone takes something from you and you dont get it back....youse a bitch.

we need to revamp what we call culture

lol facts....

funniest shit I ever heard is one our high school bball coach got his car stolen....this nigga on another side of town like a week later walking.... saw his car parked on the street there still had the keys just got in his car and drove off... I was dying laughing

• Haha
Reactions: 1/2
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back