Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
SMH. I drive a damn car

View attachment 793596

lol

Some of y'all need to listen to Shaq's gas theory.

Not even that, but just get in the habit of filling it up once it gets to a quarter tank.

Basically, the more air you have in your tank ........the more fuel it burns.

So by waiting until you're almost on empty.........your car is burning more gas than it normally would if you kept it at least 75% full all the time.

If you had to put 17 gallons in your car, unless you're driving a large SUV or something............you were probably under a half tank.

Just don't let it get that low, and you'll save money in the long run.

lol

Some of y'all need to listen to Shaq's gas theory.

Not even that, but just get in the habit of filling it up once it gets to a quarter tank.

Basically, the more air you have in your tank ........the more fuel it burns.

So by waiting until you're almost on empty.........your car is burning more gas than it normally would if you kept it at least 75% full all the time.

If you had to put 17 gallons in your car, unless you're driving a large SUV or something............you were probably under a half tank.

Just don't let it get that low, and you'll save money in the long run.
I don't let mine get below half a tank...haven't in years

You don’t hear it ?…dint…dint, dint, dint

Woke my sister up out her sleep just to ask her, with that same description..she goes…….total
it would be a different case had you done an audio recording so we could hear the octaves in your voice, but you just typed some shit out and expected us to hear that beat

it would be a different case had you done an audio recording so we could hear the octaves in your voice, but you just typed some shit out and expected us to hear that beat
If you didn’t know it, you didn’t know it, it wasn’t a big deal..you aight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back