Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooo they got one of the new people...sitting wit me...who officially finished training last week...to observe and "train"
View attachment 792201

The blind leading the blind. Smh.

I had one management job where I took over for someone leaving the company. I go for training thinking they were gonna train me but she delegated it to the mf that got passed over for the job.

This dude was salty lmaooooo he hated having to do that shit. He kept trying to play me so as time went on I made him train all the new employees that came in.

When I quit they passed him over again. Bitch ass nigga. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I had one management job where I took over for someone leaving the company. I go for training thinking they were gonna train me but she delegated it to the mf that got passed over for the job.

This dude was salty lmaooooo he hated having to do that shit. He kept trying to play me so as time went on I made him train all the new employees that came in.

When I quit they passed him over again. Bitch ass nigga. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I was in a similar situation at my last job. Chick got passed over after having been with the company for 24 years. She was salty as hell and low key tried to take it out on me. I was like I didn’t post this job, interview myself, hire myself, and pay myself more than you!

I gave her a pass for about a month before I started pointing out all of her fuck ups to the CFO when we were all in meetings together.

Then when I left they hired outside the company again, lol.

View attachment 791174

It's funny, but not that funny.

Related video:

to-you-smoke.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back