Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
These Florida dance moves lol . Shit the same lol. Yall might say it look similar to Atlanta dances ....but nah swag totally different

Old school( like early 2000's)

new school lol

Almost every natural deworming food I can’t stand so I instead took some proprietary blend of herbs and ima get these guys outta there if I have worms. I know your chances increase as you eat red meat and idk for sure if I do have them but I’m just checking while I detox

seeing worms in your stool has to be an experience

I've been wanting to try Burger King's Quarter Pound King for a while.

Think I'm gonna pass on that now though.

20220304_174356.jpg

mac-slap.gif

Opened the bag, next thing I knew the shit was empty.

I decided to watch a couple episodes of Star Trek TNG. It's kinda hilarious how all the technology in their vision of a few hundred years in the future except the ship's propulsion, holodeck, and weapons are all things that are pretty old by our modern standards.

🤣🤣 I gotta make sure to go to Koney Island but Coney Island. I already got my hood pass, so Imma most definitely hit up the hood for the true Coney Island food lol

Gotta hit Lafayette or American Coney bruh. They're right next door to one another (out of spite). Downtown where Lafayette, Michigan Ave, and Griswold meet.

When I was at the crib last month I had Lafayette. Two without onions and chili cheese fries.

20220211_203550.jpg

20220211_203735.jpg

Gotta hit Lafayette or American Coney bruh. They're right next door to one another (out of spite). Downtown where Lafayette, Michigan Ave, and Griswold meet.

When I was at the crib last month I had Lafayette. Two without onions and chili cheese fries.

View attachment 784706

View attachment 784708
I haven't touched Coney Island or this type of food in years but I can smell it thru my screen #goodtimes #stillmycity

Michigan gets every season in April...literally

Be prepared for anything lol

And you better go to a REAL Coney Island this time...ony in the "hood" like I told you before😆

Last major ice storm happens in April.
Beautiful, sunny, warm weather happens in April.
Heavy rain happens in April.
Cloudy ass overcast days happen in April.

Basically what she said.

Last major ice storm happens in April.
Beautiful, sunny, warm weather happens in April.
Heavy rain happens in April.
Cloudy ass overcast days happen in April.

Basically what she said.
Don't forget that last snowfall we always get sometime during the first week *Alexa, play Sometimes It Snows In April by Prince*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back