Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sony Montana , what’s your thoughts on this

He's right.

They've been giving Harden those bullshit calls for years.

Regular season though.

They don't do it in the playoffs, so there's not really any consistency..........which is what Barry is talking about.

None of this would be a problem if they would just call the game like it's supposed to be called and stop picking and choosing when to make certain calls.

1000% agree
I’m a casual right now by far, it seems like if they tighten up on picks, it would lower the efficiency of the pic and roll right now, would lower the efficiency of the pick and pop. And that would slowly bring teams from labeling players 3 and D and it would allow for more position play on more plays which would bring back the 2 ball and overal make the games viewable throughout the whole game. It would also establish more names, as the totality of a players skill set would be more on display. Rip Hamilton would be a bench player in todays league, Ben Wallace would be a scrub, T. Prince would be the 10th man on the bench. But good efficient team ball is way more entertaining over a long span than up and down ball. But that’s a casual POV, I can’t sit down right now and watch the NBA. There’s long gaps in games that are…

Lol if they call all those calls niggas will complain about how the refs slowing down and trying to control the game. Like we're what 2-3 yrs removed from where they started doing post game reports of refs publicly charting their mistakes, and in game challenges cause we wanted them to be held accountable and stop slowing down the game now mfs complaining again.

It's typical hater shit. Shut the fuck up and enjoy the game. Calls are going to get missed, mistakes are going to be made. It's never going to satisfy everyone.

Lol if they call all those calls niggas will complain about how the refs slowing down and trying to control the game. Like we're what 2-3 yrs removed from where they started doing post game reports of refs publicly charting their mistakes, and in game challenges cause we wanted them to be held accountable and stop slowing down the game now mfs complaining again.

It's typical hater shit. Shut the fuck up and enjoy the game. Calls are going to get missed, mistakes are going to be made. It's never going to satisfy everyone.

I get it.

But the travel shit be out of hand

If you know a realtor, them Russian are selling alot of places all over

Just be careful not to get caught up with the DOJ.

Saw the Deputy Attorney General on Bloomberg yesterday:

She was real vague, but she was warning people to be careful about any dealings they have with rich Russians.

Implying that the DOJ was gonna come down hard on anyone doing business with them.

I think you're missing the point. Barry isn't talking about mistakes. He's saying they purposely don't call the game according to the rules of the game, which he believes is bad for the game. You can disagree and believe that the game is better the way it's played now, but if that's the case, the NBA should just change the rules not have the refs basically ignore some rules for some players.

I think you're missing the point. Barry isn't talking about mistakes. He's saying they purposely don't call the game according to the rules of the game, which he believes is bad for the game. You can disagree and believe that the game is better the way it's played now, but if that's the case, the NBA should just change the rules not have the refs basically ignore some rules for some players.
It's ruining high school as well

I get what he's saying my point is we're only a few years removed from where everyone and they momma was complaining about there being too many calls and the games taking forever.

If they start calling every foul, every travel, every carry, every moving screen the games will take 4hrs. If they overhaul and change the rules niggas will complain when players start finding loopholes taking complete advantage.

Carrying, moving screens, baiting fouls, really bothering any of you? Cause your favorite player or a player on your favorite team is probably guilty of violating or taking advantage of the rules as is and I bet you not mad when it goes their way.

Shut up and enjoy the game. Or don't watch.

I get what he's saying my point is we're only a few years removed from where everyone and they momma was complaining about there being too many calls and the games taking forever.

If they start calling every foul, every travel, every carry, every moving screen the games will take 4hrs. If they overhaul and change the rules niggas will complain when players start finding loopholes taking complete advantage.

Carrying, moving screens, baiting fouls, really bothering any of you? Cause your favorite player or a player on your favorite team is probably guilty of violating or taking advantage of the rules as is and I bet you not mad when it goes their way.

Shut up and enjoy the game. Or don't watch.

I get what you're saying. I think NBA basketball is trash now, so I don't watch anymore. That said, it's probably harder for lifelong fans and dudes that have spent decades associated with the game to just walk away because they don't like some aspects of it.

I get what you're saying. I think NBA basketball is trash now, so I don't watch anymore. That said, it's probably harder for lifelong fans and dudes that have spent decades associated with the game to just walk away because they don't like some aspects of it.

Rick barry didn't have to deal with half those rules as a player so it's kinda hilarious coming from him at all.

If ya gonna try and floss from ya balcony on Da Gram that you at Miami Beach...AT LEAST post vid of ya balcony overlooking the damn BEACH!!

How you posting an empty street wit NO sight of the beach?? Lol

Different angle from the 9/11 attack that I never saw. The guy says he uploaded the video in the 2000s but didn't realize it was private until recently. Don't know about all of that but it's the first time I've seen this angle. I'll put it in spoiler incase seeing it will mess with anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back