Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
The First event is the rapture.

That's When King Jesus comes like lightning from east to west riding on a cloud to save those who believe in Him from the day of the LORD that will come like a thief in the night upon everybody else that's been left behind.

What follows that will be the worst time in all of human history.

Multiply every apocalyptic/alien /horror/end of the world movie that Hellywood has programmed the world with by "pi" and then you will get close to the reality of the Great Tribulation aka Jacobs trouble.

Amen

Have a good weekend bro

I finished Gears 1-5 because it was free on Game Pass. Only took me bout 2 weeks
I was a big fan of gears. It was the reason I bought the xbox 360 when it came out. I enjoyed 1-3. I bought 4 on my PC last year. Shit was bad. At least the story mode was. The pvp mode was the same. Heard horde mode was bad cause of tall the micro transactions. Havent played 5

I was a big fan of gears. It was the reason I bought the xbox 360 when it came out. I enjoyed 1-3. I bought 4 on my PC last year. Shit was bad. At least the story mode was. The pvp mode was the same. Heard horde mode was bad cause of tall the micro transactions. Havent played 5
4 storyline was trash.
5 was slightly better

1-3 was great.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back