Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of people bout to be out of a job.
I just witnessed a damn near fully automated lab that needs minimal human interaction.
This is not only going to put bench techs out of work but the need for cmo’s will be threatened also.
Get y’all skill set up.
robotics is coming fast

Seems low guys but maybe we have diff sizes in mind

Less Wings ate if they not plain?

I just get the rubs. I usually don't do any sauces. Wing stop is my baseline for wing size

If I make my own then I could do 20 with no problem. I feel fat af afterwards but I can do it

Welcome to wordle @Word....Life

@Golan & @Playmaker88 done started a trend.

@TheNightKing , I see everyone has navigated you to the right site.

But the site I go to is below.

@TonyDubbz just a fun little game and maybe bragging rights lol. So far from what I have seen @The Lonious Monk has guessed the word in only 2 tries. That is the least tries I have seen. Not sure if anyone else has gotten it in two tries or not. You get 6 tries to guess the 5 letter word of the day. Only one game/word a day.

@Old Man Cain try it out, stretch those brain muscles. It's fun.
I did it in two tries
First put some respect on my name

Wordle 230 4/6

⬛⬛🟩🟨⬛
⬛⬛🟩🟩🟩
⬛⬛🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Thats a tough one. Cuz we really dont kno.

Tho conventional wisdom tells us nothing lasts forever. Tho ppl like @RaptureSoonUgoing? would have u believe the sky is gonna open up, he gone ride down on a white horse and their will be some great battle between good n evil. Then we will all stand in line to be told whether or not we get into the greatest VIP club ever.

(Which actually could happen. But its highly unlikely)
The First event is the rapture.

That's When King Jesus comes like lightning from east to west riding on a cloud to save those who believe in Him from the day of the LORD that will come like a thief in the night upon everybody else that's been left behind.

What follows that will be the worst time in all of human history.

Multiply every apocalyptic/alien /horror/end of the world movie that Hellywood has programmed the world with by "pi" and then you will get close to the reality of the Great Tribulation aka Jacobs trouble.

Amen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back