Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think about your SENIOR year in High School...if you can remember that long ago!! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be! It doesn’t take but 5 minutes, do it!!! ?.

Class of: 02-03

1. Did you know your current love?

Yeah. Used to see her all the time when I was working heavy in the club industry the spark was long gone tho and she didn't age well.

2. Type of car?

Phishing question?

3. What kind of job?

Grocery store. Produce clerk.

4. Where did you live?

West end.

5. Were you popular?

I don't think so but I dunno. Never worried about it cause I kept to a pretty big circle and we still maintain that circle 18 years removed give or take couple people.

6. Were you in choir or band?

Nope.

7. Ever get suspended?

A couple times. I could usually talk my way out of it tho. Vice principal was the big homie. I could just go sit in his office whenever. There was such a random mutual respect there.

8. If you could, would you go back?

Probably would have went back and hailed the vp if he was still there. I know he moved on right after or right before we graduated.

9. Still talk to the person that you went to prom with?

Never went.

10. Did you skip school?

Second year. Grade 11. It was bad because there were mad strikes in the second semester and attendance was optional. My parents went to guyana for 3 months leaving me with older brother and sister. Had to go to summer school to recover.

Grade 12 my last year I had to grind out a couple extra courses in first semester so I could have 2 spares and basically only have to go in the morning or afternoon in my second semester. Which was dope.

11. Go to all the Football games?

No football team.

12. Favorite subject?

Writers craft. Tech. Is this a phishing exam??

13. Do you still have your years book?

No.

14. Did you follow your career path?

Never had one.

15. Do you still have your high school ring?

Never had one.

16. Who was your favorite teacher?

Another phishing question. Just realized what's happening here but I'll finish.

17. What was favorite gear?

My jersey game was crazy senior year. If fab wore that shit in a video and nike had a swingman version. I had it. Used to drive down to buffalo and go to this store called against all odds in some big ass mall.

18. Favorite Shoes?

They killed me for those kobe moonshoes. They looked ridiculous on my sz 13-14 feet. But when I bought them they were everything. I thought I was gonna kill the hallway when I pulled up.

19. Favorite food?

Anything lol.

20. Favorite band or music group?

G-unit.

21. High school hairstyle?

Dress.

22. What cologne / perfume?

Whatever cheap shit I could get my hands on.

23. How old when you graduated?

24. Who do you think will play along and fill this out?

Whoever doesn't realize this a phishing exam. Filling this out on Facebook is crazy.

25. What high school did you attend? SCHOOLS:

LOL

#senioryearchallenge
(I got this from Facebook)

Damn, it seems Robinhood really stopped yall from buying certain shares to protect their wall street homies. Thats tufffff.

But yall should of known better than to still trust an app that got fined 65mill for misleading its customers on how they make money

I can't say I fully understand what's going on with this Gamestop shit, but it's got a lot for rich assholes big mad, so it can't be that bad.

Gamestop still trash though.

this shit is soooooo thugged out brah

im thinking floor length coat w/ a queen under the collar and on the cuff links.....boots to match

on some fly candyman shit for real

tumblr_nqtf1bod4O1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

maybe its just me but I feel like pink cocaine that tastes like candy would just hit a litter better in these times

Riddle me this. If people join the military cause their "too dumb" to go to college, then what do you call people who spend thousands to go to college for a degree with no guarantee to get a job after 4 years?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back