Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t stand y’all northerners man lmao

Nah, he's right though. I've really put thought into trying to figure out why, but I swear it always feels better outside like right after it snows. When the snow is coming down and the wind is blowing, it's brutal, but when it's all over its like the calm after the storm or something.

Peace/Understanding/Acceptance will never be achieved in this world. Live and let live is something that is fake and will never happen

Too many differences/beliefs/values for that to happen.

I have accepted that and will move around accordingly

Peace/Understanding/Acceptance will never be achieved in this world. Live and let live is something that is fake and will never happen

Too many differences/beliefs/values for that to happen.

I have accepted that and will move around accordingly

I used to believe it would take a worldwide calamity to bring people together. I question if even that would do it. I mean see what happened with COVID. People actually used the pandemic to increase the division. The only reason I still believe the calamity could work is because COVID was never that big of a deal. A lot of people have died from it, but it's not like it was ever an existential threat to humanity.

I had to take my uncle to his appointment this morning. I didn't feel like going home then coming back to pick him up, so I decided to wait in the car . Yo chilling in the backseat is the most relaxing experience. I got my phone propped on the back of the driver's head rest, watching videos on Youtube.

Relaxing in the backseat>>>>>>>Chilling in the driver's seat

Is it taking advantage of women tho? I feel like it’s helping women feel wanted, or validated. Like a crutch on a broken limb until it’s strong enough to support itself. In this business model, the stalking would make a woman feel watched, which could lead to her feeling positive of her image. The monitoring would lead her to feeling looked over which would have her feeling safe, like the protection of a man. It would lead to her feeling less lonely cause even if the stalking isn’t happening at the moment, she can never be sure when it’s happening. I don’t see it as taking advantage, and I say lonely women cause I believe that would be the demo who would pay for the service.
How much are you charging 🤔 ?

Putting a picture of an obese person on a magazine, then adding the captions, "Future of fitness" or "This is Healthy", just to sell magazines is funny to me.

What is "healthy" to you? Is it superficial (looks), medical, physical, Subjective?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back