Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RaptureSoonUgoing?

giphy.gif
Cloudy day coming soon. Talk about kindling a fire!

Even so, COME, Lord Jesus! Amen!

Question for a business..do y’all think that super lonely women would pay you to stalk them. Not in a dangerous way, there’s no chance of you physically hurting them. You just make your presence felt. They know you are watching them, you show up at places they go and kinda hover and watch them. You find ways to follow them on socal media even when they block you. You know, make them feel wanted..but it’s all sanctioned.

And before y’all laugh..men, pay women all the time to act like they give a fuck about the men, even tho they only care about the money. But it’s the illusion that it might be, or could be real that have men paying money. So do y’all think such a business can take off?

Why?

giphy (26).gif

Question for a business..do y’all think that super lonely women would pay you to stalk them. Not in a dangerous way, there’s no chance of you physically hurting them. You just make your presence felt. They know you are watching them, you show up at places they go and kinda hover and watch them. You find ways to follow them on socal media even when they block you. You know, make them feel wanted..but it’s all sanctioned.

And before y’all laugh..men, pay women all the time to act like they give a fuck about the men, even tho they only care about the money. But it’s the illusion that it might be, or could be real that have men paying money. So do y’all think such a business can take off?

Um I am sure it would. But seeing as you don't even like taking advantage of women in your own personal situations which means your a good person. Why or how would you as a business owner consciously setup the business on that foundation 🤔

Um I am sure it would. But seeing as you don't even like taking advantage of women in your own personal situations which means your a good person. Why or how would you as a business owner consciously setup the business on that foundation 🤔
Is it taking advantage of women tho? I feel like it’s helping women feel wanted, or validated. Like a crutch on a broken limb until it’s strong enough to support itself. In this business model, the stalking would make a woman feel watched, which could lead to her feeling positive of her image. The monitoring would lead her to feeling looked over which would have her feeling safe, like the protection of a man. It would lead to her feeling less lonely cause even if the stalking isn’t happening at the moment, she can never be sure when it’s happening. I don’t see it as taking advantage, and I say lonely women cause I believe that would be the demo who would pay for the service.

Is it taking advantage of women tho? I feel like it’s helping women feel wanted, or validated. Like a crutch on a broken limb until it’s strong enough to support itself. In this business model, the stalking would make a woman feel watched, which could lead to her feeling positive of her image. The monitoring would lead her to feeling looked over which would have her feeling safe, like the protection of a man. It would lead to her feeling less lonely cause even if the stalking isn’t happening at the moment, she can never be sure when it’s happening. I don’t see it as taking advantage, and I say lonely women cause I believe that would be the demo who would pay for the service.

In the end i dont see how this would end well lol

Uber is a ridesharing service in comparison to being a taxi/limousine driver...plus it is a legit company backed by the State/DMV...

You're talking about something that is in relation to sexual assault. You can't even compare this to being a gigolo....this aint gonna end pretty hombre lol
Private eyes are backed by laws too..that’s a better name “Private Eyes”

Attachments

• download.png
    download.png
    3.9 KB · Views: 0
🎶"HA! She wants to Bamba
She wanna chill with the Big boys
Na you dey run kiti kiti
Na you dey run kata kata
No fit drink water drop cup.
HA! Hey🎶

Status
Not open for further replies.