Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a honey bunšŸ˜. You don't just wait on a honey bun

Sometimes I be that hungry so everything that's edible is up for grabs. Chips, snickers, grapes if I can rinse them off

Don't let it be any hot food. My nigga don't let it be any hot food....

lmao fuckin ridiculous. So you open up the damn honey bun.. pull ya mask down.. take a bite..or several to finish the shit instead of waiting until you get out the store like you got some damn sense.

Also.. if you're talking about one of them bullshit iced honey buns or whatever you call them shits I know youre fuckin insane

This is why I ruled out early morning social media..I load up the TikTok this morning and am immediately attacked..and Iā€™m pretty sure this is on purpose to push engagement, cause if this resonate,..I wonder what else she has resonates and before you know it, youā€™re in the TikTok rabbit hole. But my therapy sessions have made me better at not chasing whatā€™s wrong for me..social media is a living being that fucks with you one day and loves you the next. Itā€™s a codependent relationship by creation

That's stealing
I pay for it eventually

lmao fuckin ridiculous. So you open up the damn honey bun.. pull ya mask down.. take a bite..or several to finish the shit instead of waiting until you get out the store like you got some damn sense.

Also.. if you're talking about one of them bullshit iced honey buns or whatever you call them shits I know youre fuckin insane
In store, out the store. Mask on, fuck it mask off. Idc idc bro.

See this ya British upbringing showing right now. Acting like you too good to eat publicly. Got ya belly grumbling cause you to proud to snack and walk

I pay for it eventually

In store, out the store. Mask on, fuck it mask off. Idc idc bro.

See this ya British upbringing showing right now. Acting like you too good to eat publicly. Got ya belly grumbling cause you to proud to snack and walk

British upbringing?! You know good and got damn well I'm fr -
hGCzJ.gif

Man you and them damn covid honeybuns can get the fuck outa here. Greedy bastard lol

I been on a crazy block spree on TikTok.

Soon as I see the video is a black man or women dissing black women or black men, the block button is immediately used.

Tired of seeing them damn videos on my FYP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back