Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
ayo can someone explain why the fuck they make insta videos for posts like this when it isnt actually a gotdamn video?

smfh at this shit tho. Disgusting. Bury these monsters under the jail for taking advantage of these people
Tyler Perry had a movie about some shit like this a few years ago

Yea. I truly believe it’s an attack on straight black men from damn near all sides and TikTok opened my eyes

Shoutout to the real black women that don’t subscribe to the straight black man is the “weakest link” “the reason for black struggle” “not worthy of black women” shit that’s being shared/posted/commented by a lot of our own people especially the LBGT community.

Shit is fucking disgusting. Rather place blame unnecessarily than come together.

It’s a lot shitty laws out here and might deserves it own thread. especially bad at the state level.

“Under Georgia law, if a child is born outside of marriage, the mother has sole legal and physical custody rights to the child. She exercises all parental power and is entitled to custody against the biological father”

Men and women with relationship podcast all needs to be stopped. Deadass serious

Both sides regardless of race is legit making it a war of Man vs Woman

lol this lady can piss off and mind her gotdamn business but it made me think.. yall be eating shit in the store before you checkout?

Even before covid I thought that shit was strange like damn whats the rush?

All the damn time

I'll finish a honey bun before im done with the 2nd aisle b

lol why you cant wait until you outa the damn store at least. You cant be that damn hungry bruh
It's a honey bun😐. You don't just wait on a honey bun

Sometimes I be that hungry so everything that's edible is up for grabs. Chips, snickers, grapes if I can rinse them off

Don't let it be any hot food. My nigga don't let it be any hot food....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back