Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
it seemed legit

It checked all the boxes
Yeah I am like how the hell they do that shit. They opening it up with a letter opener and gluing them packages....like gotta be some superglue residue...

Attachments

• b7bcc23ba3639456d904c5c4da8725e8_original.gif
    b7bcc23ba3639456d904c5c4da8725e8_original.gif
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
1639768696068.png

Found Child

Just after midnight on December 16, 2021, Central District officers located this child wandering in the area of the Royal Farms Arena.

The child was found alone and officers have been unable to locate his parents.

Anyone who has seen and or knows of this little man’s parents or guardians is asked to call officers in the Central District at (410) 396-2411 or simply dial 911.

I hope this baby hasn't been abandoned...if not, I hope his parent(s)/guardian(s) are okay🙏

View attachment 720280

Found Child

Just after midnight on December 16, 2021, Central District officers located this child wandering in the area of the Royal Farms Arena.

Anyone who has seen and or knows of this little man’s parents or guardians is asked to call officers in the Central District at (410) 396-2411 or simply dial 911.

I hope this baby hasn't been abandoned...if not, I hope his parent(s)/guardian(s) are okay🙏
Somebody needs to holla at Smokey Robinson..
1639769241794.jpeg

View attachment 720280

Found Child

I hate seeing shit like this

Maybe because I grew up American and the thought of me not being able to laugh In public or even some of these other things seems outlandish. I do think culturally North Koreans have a practice of discipline ,respect and service to nation that I can not begin to comprehend or align with.

Like we can pay homage to the dead dude but my life ain't stopping like that.

I can't laugh, celebrate my own birthday and even if someone dies...you can't have a funeral for them during the next 10 days.

Yeah I would take a 10 day vacation... fuck that.

Had to look this shit up and check other site to verify...wow.But I guess it works for them

NYC is trash
Not Scandy with the co-sign...

Maybe because I grew up American and the thought of me not being able to laugh In public or even some of these other things seems outlandish. I do think culturally North Koreans have a practice of discipline ,respect and service to nation that I can not begin to comprehend or align with.

I can't laugh, celebrate my own birthday and even if someone dies...you can't have a funeral for them during the next 10 days.

Had to look this shit up and check other site to verify...wow.But I guess it works for them
Nah this a country where personal freedom isn't tolerated. They can't leave their own country to travel. I've read movement within the country itself is heavily restricted.

They ain't abiding out of discipline.

Definitely not by choice.

Never understood "man" desire to run a nation wit evil intent.

Dam switched to an s9( had iphone before) why is it so diffcult to move music from the pc to phone. Itunes made that shit so easy from playlist. Can anybody help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back