Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently there’s a worry of a nationwide school shooting because of TikTok trend. Wtf?
Our school system sent out messages acknowledging they were aware and that they were on alert even though the threats don’t seem to be specific or credible. I think part of it is kids trying to get school cancelled on the last day before Christmas. Another part I’m sure is to terrorize and scare people.

I don’t think anyone under 16 should have access to social media, maybe even 18. They aren’t responsible enough to use it without the bullshit. And anyone putting this shit out there should be made an example of with some type of harsh discipline. These are basically terroristic threats.

Our school system sent out messages acknowledging they were aware and that they were on alert even though the threats don’t seem to be specific or credible. I think part of it is kids trying to get school cancelled on the last day before Christmas. Another part I’m sure is to terrorize and scare people.

I don’t think anyone under 16 should have access to social media, maybe even 18. They aren’t responsible enough to use it without the bullshit. And anyone putting this shit out there should be made an example of with some type of harsh discipline. These are basically terroristic threats.

lol shiiiiiet theres a significant amount of adults that arent responsible enough to use it without the bullshit

Pretty sure I can buy half a DD daily inventory with these gift cards.

Don’t get me wrong: I’m very grateful to the students for their appreciation, but between the cards, the chocolates, and the container of hot caramel mix the students got me, my America might run on Diabetes over break. 🍩
View attachment 720220View attachment 720224
That's not how diabetes works man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back