Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah yes. First few times trying edibles. I remember that. I first tried with gummies but I was able to control how much I ate. My problems began when I was given thc butter. I took a slice of what I thought was enough. Man, I was high for at least 16 hours.
Bruh my cousin said he had one of these gummies and was high for 2 days. I don’t think mine will last as long but damn man

Bruh my cousin said he had one of these gummies and was high for 2 days. I don’t think mine will last as long but damn man
Yeah, you got to see how many mg of thc you are comfortable with. The gummies I last had were 5mg a piece. So I would eat 5 of those and be in a good space. Maybe lasted 6 hours. By the 3rd hour, it puts me to sleep anyway.

Bruh so I just got these edibles been eating them off and on for like a week now. My cousin told me only eat half because they strong af. I been following his advice and only eating half. But the high been just a little mellow so last night I was like fuck it imma do a whole one. I’m bigger than him anyways so it shouldn’t affect me like it did him right???
View attachment 717674
Holy shit bruh….I’m still on one. I don’t wanna be high no more lol
I hadn’t smoked or anything in probably 15 years. Apparently this Delta 8 shit gets you high but it’s legal because it’s from hemp or something. I got this little quarter sized chocolate and dude said eat half and I looked at him like he was crazy. He was like trust me.

So I did. I’m not crazy!

I wasn’t trying to be sitting around the house with my family zooted out of my mind, lol. I felt decent for a couple of hours because I ate a little less than half.

I ate the other half that was a little bigger the next week and that one hit harder. It was at that point I was most glad I listened. Couldn’t imagine eating that whole thing at once.

I hadn’t smoked or anything in probably 15 years. Apparently this Delta 8 shit gets you high but it’s legal because it’s from hemp or something. I got this little quarter sized chocolate and dude said eat half and I looked at him like he was crazy. He was like trust me.

So I did. I’m not crazy!

I wasn’t trying to be sitting around the house with my family zooted out of my mind, lol. I felt decent for a couple of hours because I ate a little less than half.

I ate the other half that was a little bigger the next week and that one hit harder. It was at that point I was most glad I listened. Couldn’t imagine eating that whole thing at once.
Delta 8 gummies are legit 👌🏾. I had some that were 10mg a piece. I could eat two and feel nice the whole day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back