Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
This weekend was crazy. I had a great Friday or the beginning of it was great. Had to go into the office and afterwards planned to go met my friend. Met up with her , smoked and caught up....good chill vibe. Friday nite still young and I wasn't too far from cousin...so I hit her up.

That's when my night turned. She answered the phone crying and saying she moving out the house ( house with her and her fiance). They been having problems and I have been over to her house several times. The last time (a month ago) she said she was moving out etc etc. Like to the point we looking at places together, she talk to her parents to see if they could help. But then she changed her mind.

But since then she claimed everything was fine and shares pictures in the cousin group chat...like they all good. Man I go over there...its chaotic like a mf. It's me and three other cousins and her best friend. I get it was unplanned and I am also happy she made the decision to leave. But moving even under happy circumstances and when the shit is planned and organized is stressful. This was a traumatic experience...cus she was so emotional. And this nigga 😒 was locked up in the master bedroom blasting all types of fuck bitches music.

She has a newborn baby ( 6 weeks old) and while her momma was helping...her moms tapped out early. And they start arguing 🙄.

I'm starting to believe that breakups like this are partly due to some sort of undiagnosed post partum depression............or something along those lines.

Known too many people who split up right after they had a kid for me to think it's just coincidence.

Lol bruh it’s a back and forth like usual again you’re taking this more serious than I. You still ain’t answer why you have no family? Is it the feminist agenda

Young man.......................

Jason Terry clip.gif

It's Sunday Morning.............and you made that post at 8:30am.

8:30...............on a Sunday Morning........and you're worried about another man's marital status and whether or not he plans to start a family.

Let that marinate.

Please find something more positive to do with your time.

Your obsession with me is quite disturbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back