Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 676536
I’m tipsy as hell bout to smash some Jamaican beef patties !! They not the same as when they cook them in front of you in the store but they close enough to hit the spot right now !!
Inb4

toilet-poop.gif

Exactly my dad( grandpa) not with it. My son dad has studs and he said it's up to your mom. I am like is he too young idk? I probably am going to do it. I don't have any issue with it.
I begged my mom for one when I was in 3rd grade because my friend had one. I hated it after I got it. I did not like all of the attention it brought.

So after the 6 weeks to heal and a couple of weeks with a playboy bunny earring I took it out and let the hole grow back in. Never got another one.

I begged my mom for one when I was in 3rd grade because my friend had one. I hated it after I got it. I did not like all of the attention it brought.

So after the 6 weeks to heal and a couple of weeks with a playboy bunny earring I took it out and let the hole grow back in. Never got another one.
Sounds like my friend in high school

nigga came with an earring and the next day it was gone lol

I didn’t get pierced until like 7th grade myself. Then the following year I got both ears

Ok yeah see I am not sure if he wants it because he see others with it. And he has reached this moment of awareness where he is concerned about how he looks and seeking approval via friends. I was at his school and one of his classmates comes up and saids Yorel is so fly...his style is cool. My son smiled so hard and then wanted to wear that same outfit every other day. That kid also has his ears pierced. So yeah helping to not be so influenced by others and what they say is cool.

I just lost a close friend and business partner last night. It's not what you think. He ain't dead but I could kill this nigga. Here's the situation.

He is upset bcuz I won't loan him money to join a business group to buy an Aldi grocery store in Kansas. This store has been open for about a year and already is being sold bcuz of lost profits. Let me tell you why it's losing money. This particular store was built less than half a mile from Wal-Mart and Dillon's grocery stores, which have been there for about 20 years.

Had to do my googles on Dillon's. Apparently, they are owned by Kroger (one of the biggest grocery chains in America), and the number one grocery chain in Kansas. I was so intrigued that I actually went to Kansas to see why my friend keeps bugging me about this. I watched this Aldi store from Friday afternoon to Sunday night during the busiest possible times a grocery store should be poppin. That Aldi parking lot was dead. Wal-Mart was busy af as it should be. Surprisingly, Dillons held its own for a smaller store. Cars were actually driving around for parking spaces. Mind you this appears to be a middle class neighborhood.

Look. I'm quick to loan money to people just as long as I know I can get some kind of profit out of it. The dumbest shit someone wanted money for was a video store when places like Blockbuster were closing left and right. This is just as dumb.

So I fly back home to ask my friend face to face why he thinks this is a good investment. He said he is banking on the pandemic. He said it's gonna get really bad and people are gonna have to spend less. He said when people get back on their feet, they will stay with Aldi due to familiarity and loyalty. I'm starting to get kinda pissed now bcuz this is my friend and he is sounding real dumb now and I'm wondering how he became my friend.

I began to tell him that we are closer to being back to normal than we are to living that pandemic life.

I tell him that middle class people are not about that generic brand life.

I tell him even if we were in a pandemic, what makes him think that Aldi's can maintain their purchase power with vendors like Wal-Mart and Dillons?

Will off-brand vendors be able to stay afloat in a pandemic like the major food companies that sell to Wal-Mart and Kroger affiliates like Dillons etc?

He wasn't trying to hear any of that. He called me selfish and all kinds of assholes and motherfuckers. He said he can't fuck with me anymore and as for as he is concerned, I'm dead to him. If I didn't have my daughter with me, I woulda stomped a pothole in his head. Oh well. Friends are just potential enemies.

Am I missing something here? Is this a golden business opportunity bcuz I just don't see it?

Wife friend (yes that friend)just checked me.
This some bs

i candeal with two at once.

she was in point and got me apologizing to wifey,

Not too often I don’t have responses.

told her I don’t like her right now.

Im throwing up the bat signal.

I just lost a close friend and business partner last night. It's not what you think. He ain't dead but I could kill this nigga. Here's the situation.

He is upset bcuz I won't loan him money to join a business group to buy an Aldi grocery store in Kansas. This store has been open for about a year and already is being sold bcuz of lost profits. Let me tell you why it's losing money. This particular store was built less than half a mile from Wal-Mart and Dillon's grocery stores, which have been there for about 20 years.

Had to do my googles on Dillon's. Apparently, they are owned by Kroger (one of the biggest grocery chains in America), and the number one grocery chain in Kansas. I was so intrigued that I actually went to Kansas to see why my friend keeps bugging me about this. I watched this Aldi store from Friday afternoon to Sunday night during the busiest possible times a grocery store should be poppin. That Aldi parking lot was dead. Wal-Mart was busy af as it should be. Surprisingly, Dillons held its own for a smaller store. Cars were actually driving around for parking spaces. Mind you this appears to be a middle class neighborhood.

Look. I'm quick to loan money to people just as long as I know I can get some kind of profit out of it. The dumbest shit someone wanted money for was a video store when places like Blockbuster were closing left and right. This is just as dumb.

So I fly back home to ask my friend face to face why he thinks this is a good investment. He said he is banking on the pandemic. He said it's gonna get really bad and people are gonna have to spend less. He said when people get back on their feet, they will stay with Aldi due to familiarity and loyalty. I'm starting to get kinda pissed now bcuz this is my friend and he is sounding real dumb now and I'm wondering how he became my friend.

I began to tell him that we are closer to being back to normal than we are to living that pandemic life.

I tell him that middle class people are not about that generic brand life.

I tell him even if we were in a pandemic, what makes him think that Aldi's can maintain their purchase power with vendors like Wal-Mart and Dillons?

Will off-brand vendors be able to stay afloat in a pandemic like the major food companies that sell to Wal-Mart and Kroger affiliates like Dillons etc?

He wasn't trying to hear any of that. He called me selfish and all kinds of assholes and motherfuckers. He said he can't fuck with me anymore and as for as he is concerned, I'm dead to him. If I didn't have my daughter with me, I woulda stomped a pothole in his head. Oh well. Friends are just potential enemies.

Am I missing something here? Is this a golden business opportunity bcuz I just don't see it?
You made the right decision. Your boy is being emotional about business so that’s already a red flag for me.

Apart from that, location is everything for retail. Too much competition in that area apparently.

Also, his reasoning is based on a hunch. I’d just ask for some fact based analysis to support his assumptions. He won’t be able to provide them so the whole situation would be deaded at that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back