Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
3rd slide: when he picked up lil bro from school...Lil Bro: "I missed you. What took you so long?" The hug...😍

4th slide: Baby girl wanted to show daddy her hair and runs to him...he picks her up. Dad: You look so beautiful *big smile and kisses her*

5th slide: I lost it! That baby just wants to go with her daddy!!!😭

6th slide: Awww...him so cute!😍 Very sweet family moment

7th slide: *Viola Davis ugly cry* 😭😭😭

8th slide: Le fuq man! 😭 😭 😭

I loved all of them...this post won the Internet today!

Thank you so much for posting Mr. King🤗
I was good till them last 2 slides....had to rub them eyes #happy tears

Last edited:

Saw this commercial last night and it started off talking about a Black mother who extends herself does yadda.. needs to take care herself...

They use that shit to make botox fashionable...🙄 ( iknow we have already been in this space)

Such garbage

Thoughts?

Yeah it's marketing at its worst? Or I guess best...because someone will be "motivated" to get botox because of this ad.

Last edited:
U d hand over ur multi billion dollar finance business to ur hippie son with no experience just cuz he s ur son?

You put him in position to get that experience, you don't just hand him the keys.

Lol at having a multi billion dollar business and not having plans to hand it over to your child but someone that ain't your blood instead so they can go hand your shit over to their children down the line. That's a fail. Epic fail.

You put him in position to get that experience, you don't just hand him the keys.

Lol at having a multi billion dollar business and not having plans to hand it over to your child but someone that ain't your blood instead so they can go hand your shit over to their children down the line. That's a fail. Epic fail.
That was an example bro in the case we are discussing the kid seemingly just not a good bball player there’s a lot his pops can do for him besides take away a roster spot from someone better

Shit MJ got his son a job a Nike ....

That was an example bro in the case we are discussing the kid seemingly just not a good bball player there’s a lot his pops can do for him besides take away a roster spot from someone better

Shit MJ got his son a job a Nike ....

I don't see the harm in it. We see relatives of players get summer league invites, g league offers, nba contracts to curry favor with high value players. If you're an owner why not do the same for yours if you could.

Remember how the whole world went crazy cuz Ivanka whose only experience was running a clothing line

became special advisor to the President of the US having access to top secret documents

a job shed never have if her pops wasn’t who he was

Playing in the g league or running a company is different than being advisor to a president. A president that never should have been president in the first place.

Glad shorty is recovering.,.. but everything dont need to be on social media...
It’s a new time we live in man

people share every aspect of their lives, people seek good and bad attention, people seek validation and interaction from others to stop themselves from having to deal, learn, and love themself

I hope a time comes where an asteroid comes and blows everyone away to pay for sucking on cucumbers and saying what It’s like to date a Capricorn

I hate people

3A132974-AED9-4264-AC7D-099C09C4A050.gif

It’s a new time we live in man

people share every aspect of their lives, people seek good and bad attention, people seek validation and interaction from others to stop themselves from having to deal, learn, and love themself

I hope a time comes where an asteroid comes and blows everyone away to pay for sucking on cucumbers and saying what It’s like to date a Capricorn

I hate people

View attachment 668750

gotdamn!... have a snickers ma nigga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back