Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
When ur pops owns the business
Isn’t that what we want though? Even though theres nepotism. I used to be adverse to black nepotism cause the overall concept seemed wrong. But I believe I thought that because of when it’s white nepotism. It kept whites in a position of power along with other things. Then when It became black nepotism I looked at it in that same lense. But this time it was that it made me feel like the majority of us would be left out while those elite blacks prevent those that work hard from excelling. But when I look at it from an unselfish standpoint, when you think of how a seed can create a whole tree if planted right and in the right conditions, it can bear fruit. And us thinking this is wrong kinda makes us the crabs in the barrel. They got beyond where we are, and it’s time for us to let them go, and move the wealth of blacks as a race to another level. This power and wealth in generations to come, will create what we want for us now. Unfortunately it does leave us to feel left out, sometimes if you ain’t the one, you ain’t the one. And sometimes you win the lottery of life.

What do you want it for i dont have it but if i did it would be for fights otherwise what the benefit
Strictly SEC football and NFL.
I had it but it’s useless IMO. You still can’t watch ESPN, ESPN 2, or ABC programming without some type of subscription. Which is what I thought was the whole point of ESPN plus smh.
Yea, it does seem useless. It's always Live soccer or some college football teams I've never heard of. I thought I just wasn't correctly searching for NFL games.

Isn’t that what we want though? Even though theres nepotism. I used to be adverse to black nepotism cause the overall concept seemed wrong. But I believe I thought that because of when it’s white nepotism. It kept whites in a position of power along with other things. Then when It became black nepotism I looked at it in that same lense. But this time it was that it made me feel like the majority of us would be left out while those elite blacks prevent those that work hard from excelling. But when I look at it from an unselfish standpoint, when you think of how a seed can create a whole tree if planted right and in the right conditions, it can bear fruit. And us thinking this is wrong kinda makes us the crabs in the barrel. They got beyond where we are, and it’s time for us to let them go, and move the wealth of blacks as a race to another level. This power and wealth in generations to come, will create what we want for us now. Unfortunately it does leave us to feel left out, sometimes if you ain’t the one, you ain’t the one. And sometimes you win the lottery of life.
I ain’t read all this fam but do you see do Jordan s kids playing for the Hornets .... no and they weee both D1 bball players
DWade s son didn’t have any offers coming out of high school , went to Prep School to boost his profile stil no real offers
And now he one step from the league only cuz his pops co owns a team.... now I’m all for nepotism but at least be worth the nepotism

w that being said I wish the lil homie the best

I ain’t read all this fam but do you see do Jordan s kids playing for the Hornets .... no and they weee both D1 bball players
DWade s son didn’t have any offers coming out of high school , went to Prep School to boost his profile stil no real offers
And now he one step from the league only cuz his pops co owns a team.... now I’m all for nepotism but at least be worth the nepotism

w that being said I wish the lil homie the best
If nepotism was worth nepotism. Nepotism wouldnt be needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back