Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
On my occulus I have this app called super natural, it’s like holding two bats while you hit targets and avoid targets. So..it also has the targets coming to you on beat to music.

This has become my favorite track to do the work out to. Funny shit, is cause of the song and the sticks, it be feeling like you Voguing..Now I get why chicks like doing that shit.

Member when I was 9 years old, we used to live downtown in my city. I was involved in the boys and girls club and played basketball for the city. We moved to the north area and I asked my people how am I supposed to keep playing ball and going to the boys and girls club. Them muthafuckas gave me some change and a bus schedule and told me to figure it out.

Member when I was 9 years old, we used to live downtown in my city. I was involved in the boys and girls club and played basketball for the city. We moved to the north area and I asked my people how am I supposed to keep playing ball and going to the boys and girls club. Them muthafuckas gave me some change and a bus schedule and told me to figure it out.
Cold world

Pops want me to reach out to my brother that I never met abd he been locked up for a minute like 13 years. I really don’t know how to go about it

Idk I know I should because he my brother and it’s the right thing to do. I think I am I mean it couldn’t hurt
Well if you want to reach out, get his info, write a letter introducing yourself

He'll be glad to hear from you, if only to try and hit you up for commissary money at some point lol

You don't have to keep in contact if you don't want to

Nigga I bet yo ass learned that bus schedule and learned how to move around the city though, didn't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back