Status
Not open for further replies.
NIGGA I CHOSE TO EAT THE OATMEAL

i know i aint the only one who eat oatmeal outside of breakfast

somebody else please speak up, you not alone
I love oatmeal any time of the day! And if you still hungry after eating oatmeal you not eating enough or you not making it right.

I put my oats in a bowl and pour in milk until the oats are just covered by the milk. Pop it in the microwave for about 1:40.

Dump in some brown sugar and some granola (got this apple crumb granola right now, but I switch it up pretty regularly).

Stir that shit up and enjoy.

Bet you oatmeal hating niggas be getting the single serve packs and microwave them in tap water.

DE0CF9E8-D5EB-4419-8948-AD6EFF9A2276.gif

I love oatmeal any time of the day! And if you still hungry after eating oatmeal you not eating enough or you not making it right.

I put my oats in a bowl and pour in milk until the oats are just covered by the milk. Pop it in the microwave for about 1:40.

Dump in some brown sugar and some granola (got this apple crumb granola right now, but I switch it up pretty regularly).

Bet you oatmeal hating niggas be getting the single serve packs and microwave them in tap water.

View attachment 663886
You're not making it right, ether.

:tuh:

1:40 secs in a microwave, is it even warm?

View attachment 663886

I use almond milk, add brown sugar, cinnamon and a drizzle of maple syrup. I add whatever fruit I have( Bananas, apples, Blueberries etc)

Piping hot! Pause.

I’m not preparing this shit in a mixing bowl.

You got to upgrade from those 400W microwaves my G, lol.
Lol, my shit is 1200w for starters.

Secondly, you cook it on the stove, man. Take that bowl, put your oats in and let it soak in water. Put it to the side. I can't tell you how much milk to use because I eyeball it, but you're gonna be using more milk than you normally do. That's because you're gonna be evaporating some of the water out of it. The milk is going to have a creamier texture and will taste richer. While it's on the stove, grab a cinnamon stick, drop it in. Grab a pinch of salt, drop it in. Wait for the milk to start simmering, drain the excess water from the oats and put them in the milk. Turn the heat down and let it cook for like 10 mins, maybe longer or shorter depending on the consistency you want it, stir occasionally. Once you notice the milk reduce enough, it should start lightly coating your spoon. Turn the stove off and mix in a table spoon of brown sugar. You can add more, but I'm sure that granola stuff you use has sugar in it, already. Personally, I'm a raisin man, myself.

You'll never go back to that microwave shit, lol. Treat yourself, man.

ainsley-harriott-gif-pancake-4.gif

View attachment 663886
You’re also 53..

Niggas cooking oatmeal on the stove with oats like my nana and shit

I mean it saids old fashioned.....oh and another thing. Yall( not only direct at you @Gene Parmesan )dissing eating something that helps with high cholesterol. Which is a real issue for black folks. Yall need to eat a bowl of oatmeal 2-3 times a week wit yo unhealthy high blood pressure self. Black men do better.

And it's called breakfast...... break-fast. Your breaking the fast( 8 hours of sleep). Yall follow this wack ass american food schedule. Your 1st meal should not be no 10 pieces of pig, bleached highly processed wheat toast and a dead baby chicken fetus.

Cream of wheat, Oatmeal, fruits, herbal tea....glass of water. That's how you break a fast. 😒
Screenshot_20211008-005443_Walmart.jpg SmartSelect_20211008-005748_Google.jpg

I mean it saids old fashioned.....oh and another thing. Yall( not only direct at you @Gene Parmesan )dissing eating something that helps with high cholesterol. Which is a real issue for black folks. Yall need to eat a bowl of oatmeal 2-3 times a week wit yo unhealthy high blood pressure self. Black men do better.

And it's called breakfast...... break-fast. Your breaking the fast( 8 hours of sleep). Yall follow this wack ass american food schedule. Your 1st meal should not be no 10 pieces of pig, bleached highly processed wheat toast and a dead baby chicken fetus.

Cream of wheat, Oatmeal, fruits, herbal tea....glass of water. That's how you break a fast. 😒
View attachment 663975View attachment 663976
talk to em

giphy.gif

Do yall know there isn't a black owned company that makes oatmeal or oats??? I have this organic Bob red mills oats...old ass white man on the bag. See we should be coming together and creating a black owned oatmeal company shit...its hella white folks in this space. I know black folks eat oatmeal.
:think2:

Status
Not open for further replies.