Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps Influenced is a better word. For better context you have to go back to the 1920s...well even before then. But it was illegal to wear clothes and hairstyles in a feminine way if your were a man and vice versa for women. So gay men mainly create ways to creatively express themselves. Can I give u a specific name of a gay man who coined a specific hairstyle, nope. Because most of the time those people did not get credit for their work or inspiration. When gay liberation balls started occurring in the 60's and 70's because they couldn't necessarily dress or style their hair the way they wanted, they would go all out. Many celebrities or famous people would go to these places for "inspiration". Many hairdressers of the 1920's and 30's were rumored to be gay men. Influencing and doing hair for stars behind the scenes. That still continues today. The belief that a gay men can do my hair, makeup and style in a way that is more appealing to men than a woman was a popular belief in those times and I believe it shaped popular culture too.

Barkley contemplating clip.gif

Alonzo Mourning clip.gif

Hate to admit it but..............

Morgan Freeman she's right you know pic.jpg

It's not just that they've killed, but more about them tasting human flesh in the process of killing.

Once that happens, they need to be put down.
It's no different than that same dude breaking in your crib and you put five bullets in his ass, that dog did exactly what that homeowner got it for.

I don't think I've used that one before.

Well, I've used the barkley and alonzo before.........but never followed it up with the Morgan Freeman.

So that would constitute a new sequence.
You might be right you never said a wan was right unless her arms were perfectly chunky..

White womenz arms that is

Right @AP2.0
😄

Man i was laughin my ass of like this nigga

DearMiserableBuzzard-size_restricted.gif

It's no different than that same dude breaking in your crib and you put five bullets in his ass, that dog did exactly what that homeowner got it for.

Nah, what I'm getting at is they become a danger to humans after tasting human flesh.

They get hungry.........get a craving for it...............and they'll attack humans again to satisfy that craving.

You might be right you never said a wan was right unless her arms were perfectly chunky..

White womenz arms that is

Right @AP2.0
😄

Man i was laughin my ass of like this nigga

View attachment 661747

Where tf are y'all getting this white woman narrative from?

I've commented on Six's arms/hands on multiple occasions before I even mentioned any white woman's arms.

And the only one I've ever mentioned was Dana Jacobson........and only started mentioning her a week or so ago.

Nah, what I'm getting at is they become a danger to humans after tasting human flesh.

They get hungry.........get a craving for it...............and they'll attack humans again to satisfy that craving.
I get what you're saying but I wouldn't put them down without seeing how they act toward the people living in the house first. Be aggressive all you want to intruders as long as they stay docile toward the people they know

I get what you're saying but I wouldn't put them down without seeing how they act toward the people living in the house first. Be aggressive all you want to intruders as long as they stay docile toward the people they know

Thing is, it'd probably be too late by then.

All it takes is an attack to the neck and it's over.

I've commented on Six's arms/hands on multiple occasions before I even mentioned any white woman's arms.

And the only one I've ever mentioned was Dana Jacobson........and only started mentioning her a week or so ago.
Iknow im ashamed for remembering a pic you had of her wrist
😬

Sounds like a vampire dog. I know alot people give their pets red meat or bloody meat.🤔

Iknow im ashamed for remembering a pic you had of her wrist
😬

Putin gif.gif

She has nice hands.

Come to think of it, she's actually responsible for my hands/arms fetish.

Before her, I never paid attention to a woman's hands or arms either way.

Now, she's the standard by which I judge other women's hands/arms.

Putin clip.gif

Sounds like a vampire dog. I know alot people give their pets red meat or bloody meat.🤔

Never heard of people intentionally giving their dogs bloody meat, but there definitely could be something to it.

I'm just thinking about how animals (lions, tigers, etc) in zoos get put down if they attack (or kill) humans.

Basically, once they get that taste of human flesh.......humans become a viable food source.

Whereas that's usually not the case if they haven't tasted human flesh.

Man I am irritated as hell. Black people please take care of yourself. Had to take my dad to the nephrologist(kidney)today 😒. Stage three kidney disease 😔 due to high blood pressure, high cholesterol. He has had strokes and heart attacks. 90% of the people in here is melainated kings and queens. All older....bodies failing. Stop eating bullshit. End up in your 50s,60s and 70s on fucking ddialysis, having your kids take care of you. I have lost my mother and slowly watching my father diminish....ugh

And kat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back