Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is NASA clothing so popular nowadays.

Seems like a random ass trend, especially since there's no general "cool factor" associated with NASA.

Why is NASA clothing so popular nowadays.

Seems like a random ass trend, especially since there's no general "cool factor" associated with NASA.
B/c of the Big Bang Theory tv show...and being a "nerd" is the cool "aesthetic" now

I have two NASA tees I got about 3 years ago when no one was wearing them...five bux each

B/c of the Big Bang Theory tv show...and being a "nerd" is the cool "aesthetic" now

I have two NASA tees I got about 3 years ago when no one was wearing them...five bux each

There's a NASA site up here. My dumbass saw niggas wearing the shit and started to get a little proud like "Ok, we got people in STEM and taking over." Then I saw more of it and realized niggas was just randomly making it some trendy shit.

someone do me a favor

create an alias and PM what the alias is and try to make a thread

Call it "Dear AP' and make it in the Cool table and let me know what happens when you do.

Wow….niggas never support the growth
lol I gave my praise when he said he lost all that weight a month ago

usually though when ppl cut they hair or lose a bunch of weight or whatever they usually aren’t as good as they used to be for whatever reason

plus I don’t know that nigga

FOH

Last edited:
i wanna try something for the site but i dont wanna facebook this bitch cause its gonna impact all ya'll

What will it impact specifically?
I'm still researching but maybe y'all's post counts. They might get reset or they might not

Ohhhhh shit!!!

I just thought of something. I'ma try it when I get home

Status
Not open for further replies.