Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION The Concept Of A "Culture Vulture"

Lol, Bro. How I'm I gonna have a healthy debate with you? You brought up a suit and tie as your example of black people being culture vultures.

You dont see the idiocracy in asking that?

What else you think black folks stole

First of all, you didn't answer the question.

Second of all, it's really a simple premise; can Black people be culture vultures? That's a yes or no question. We're on page 3 of this thread and you still haven't answered a yes or no question. You keep diverting attention away from the premise, attacking me, and making jokes when you could have simply answered the question, or not answered the question.

In fact, what's the purpose of responding to a thread that you think is stupid? If the question of whether or not Black people can, or can't be culture vultures is so ridiculous then why don't you explain what's so ridiculous about it? Because you can't because it's a perfectly reasonable question. Now you're stuck trying to backtrack on everything you said, and since you're ad hominem attacks didn't work your only choice is to either post an intelligent response or log off.

I'd suggest you log off because you're incapable of typing an intelligent response.

First of all, you didn't answer the question.

Second of all, it's really a simple premise; can Black people be culture vultures? That's a yes or no question. We're on page 3 of this thread and you still haven't answered a yes or no question. You keep diverting attention away from the premise, attacking me, and making jokes when you could have simply answered the question, or not answered the question.

In fact, what's the purpose of responding to a thread that you think is stupid? If the question of whether or not Black people can, or can't be culture vultures is so ridiculous then why don't you explain what's so ridiculous about it? Because you can't because it's a perfectly reasonable question. Now you're stuck trying to backtrack on everything you said, and since you're ad hominem attacks didn't work your only choice is to either post an intelligent response or log off.

I'd suggest you log off because you're incapable of typing an intelligent response.
I didn't really attack you tho but ok.
Have a nice day bro.

Back