Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Club Shay Shay Thread

test
All shay shay interviews are long af. I was just saying that when you talk to ppl for a long time or let them talk, what they say might not be consistent all the way through

True.

But an interview for a podcast is a little bit different than a normal 2hr conversation between regular people.

With a podcast it's all about attention, likes, and views.

A normal conversation with 2 people doesn't include those factors.

At least not in the same way.

Maybe attention and validation, but that's about it.

Basically, nobody's showing out for the cameras.

People diagnose themselves every day from colds to ankle sprains and even diagnose others. I'm sure the majority of us have looked at somebody and called them crazy or diagnosed them as being off so I don't see what the big deal is

People diagnose themselves every day from colds to ankle sprains and even diagnose others. I'm sure the majority of us have looked at somebody and called them crazy or diagnosed them as being off so I don't see what the big deal is
Man it is a big deal to diagnose yourself as autistic and go on mainstream media and tell the world that like it's an irrefutable medical fact

Man it is a big deal to diagnose yourself as autistic and go on mainstream media and tell the world that like it's an irrefutable medical fact
I understand that bro but you know people overuse Google and see vague definitions like below and just run with things

Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a developmental disability caused by differences in the brain. People with ASD often have problems with social communication and interaction, and restricted or repetitive behaviors or interests. People with ASD may also have different ways of learning, moving, or paying attention

Yeah and also this woman in a perpetual state of victimhood. For her to claim autistic, I don't know whether she thought it would garner her some sympathy votes or what.

In some definitions, autism is considered a disability too

Back