Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Club Shay Shay Thread

When you see celebrities beefing, the losing or has no real point usually tries to make it about money. Dude really gunna act like Katt isnt making millions a year and is a jealous broke comedian that never made it. He could of done better than that.

You can tell what Katt said really cut deep, cuz he wasnt really making any jokes like Steven, just str8 up called him a dirtball

When you see celebrities beefing, the losing or has no real point usually tries to make it about money. Dude really gunna act like Katt isnt making millions a year and is a jealous broke comedian that never made it. He could of done better than that.

You can tell what Katt said really cut deep, cuz he wasnt really making any jokes like Steven, just str8 up called him a dirtball
Katt Williams does the same thing.

Katt tried to do the powerplay flex too. The jewelry, the lies about affecting other people's contracts...he tried to flex too.
I largely ignore his big dumb jewelry. Wym about affecting other people contracts? Been a while since i seen the vid so i guess i forgot

Over a decade ago a loved one drug me to one of these garbage type events

It was essentially just a motivational speaking presentation and a party , akin to the little I've seen from this invest fest

Food was good though lol

My conspiracy theory is that Steve did take the high road, him and Katt peaced it out and now are going to use controversy to bank a lil something before the holidays

Back