Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Club Shay Shay Thread

test
Rizza is the same idiot who was walking around Nipsey Hussle's murder site talking about it was a military style hit that he had personal witnesses for. He a fraud and a grifter trying to profit off Black people.
Nip, Pac and Biggie all got killed over some gang shit no more no less.

#1. Pac got his head split for running up on the wrong niggas
#2. Big got his head split for thinking shit is sweet in the state where fatherless niggas loved Pac
#3. Nip told the wrong nigga he was a rat and homie felt a way about it

Rizza is the same idiot who was walking around Nipsey Hussle's murder site talking about it was a military style hit that he had personal witnesses for. He a fraud and a grifter trying to profit off Black people.
Every brother who tells blackrain to resist white supremacy is a grifter. You'll also be loyally voting for Biden this November but I digress

You're a goofball if you don't think there's something deeper to the Nipsey murder. Holder was already an informant. And they found him at a mental hospital. That alone indicates there's some of puppetmaster involved

So if that's your only gripe on brother rizza, try again and I know tf you will

Every brother who tells blackrain to resist white supremacy is a grifter. You'll also be loyally voting for Biden this November but I digress

You're a goofball if you don't think there's something deeper to the Nipsey murder. Holder was already an informant. And they found him at a mental hospital. That alone indicates there's some of puppetmaster involved

So if that's your only gripe on brother rizza, try again and I know tf you will

Nigga please. Anybody who tries to make conspiracy theory content over somebody's death ain't somebody's you need to take seriously. Especially something that ridiculous. I don't fuck with people, especially other Black folks, who try to play on Black folks emotions for their own gain.

Ahh hell nah.
Hope Katt rinsed this cac for some funds for this

Rogan didn't keep this shit on Spotify, he wanted to make sure it went viral 🤣

First 10 mins into the episode:

Rogan: why do black people love menthols so much?
Lol wow.
I barely made it over a minute it seemed kind of awkward.
I'm sure it got better but I wasn't waiting around for it

Back