Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Club Shay Shay Thread

test
Btw If I'm Luda next time I see Katt I'm smacking the shit out of him and whomever he's with. Don''t give a shit what you say about me but the smallest iota of disrespect goes to my lady and family we going to war. Fuck that being the bigger man shit as well nah nigga you go low I go to hell is the motto

Yeah, that's kinda gotta be the response. Even if Katt 100% told the undeniable truth, Luda gotta see him over them comments.

Now Ludacris gotta punt his life away because katt made a joke nobody will remember a week from now.

Look at niggas.

View attachment 1242633

Snap out of it.
nah this lame shit niggas like you be on...joke about me nigga not my wife now I have to throw everything away to beat yo ass if you can't see that then that's a you problem. No form of disrepsect is tolerated when your talking about my wife or kids. Especially if we run in the same circles. Some lame on the net who cares but in real life nigga one or both of us is going to need a medic

nah this lame shit niggas like you be on...joke about me nigga not my wife now I have to throw everything away to beat yo ass if you can't see that then that's a you problem. No form of disrepsect is tolerated when your talking about my wife or kids. Especially if we run in the same circles. Some lame on the net who cares but in real life nigga one or both of us is going to need a medic

Back