Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Club Shay Shay Thread

test
I can't believe Ricky was cast for that role. Like Katt said his audience at the time was the Church crowd. It doesn't make sense.

The shit he said about the documentary made sense but I didn't don't remember the doc enough to know if it made it seem that Kevin was a staple at that club when he really came up on the east coast.

Kevin Hart got his break in NY. Phat Tuesdays in LA was something that alot of comics from all over came to do. Kevin Hart did it a few times on his come up. Til i saw that and saw other comics vouching for Tiffany Haddish grinding out there for years I thought she just caught a lucky break at the right time. She put in work too. Her comedy may be ehh but she's somehow had a longer career than people realize.

He really did. It was entertaining to watch. Katt also gotta remember we seen him get tossed up by a teenager so we don't believe the tough talk🤣.

I watched the video of this interview on YouTube yesterday. Im going to run back the audio today while I work.

That pause when Shannon said "you told me you got accepted to college at 7" and "I used to read 3,000 books a year"...he was like "Nigga you will let anybody say anything on here" lol

Seems like yall mad hes dissin your favorite people . Throwing shit at the wall to have a reason to have hissy fit in the thread .cut the bs out
Shit I’m seeing both ways. Just as much niggas that love Katt and/or hate the niggas he dissing are caping for Katt.

I take this shit as entertainment. Comedians some in fighting ass niggas. Shit ain’t no deep exposé.

The niggas riding for the niggas he dissing, no different than the “Katt exposing the truth!!!!”. Two sides of biased fan behavior

:js4:

Back