Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Club Shay Shay Thread

test
It def seem like Katy be hating on niggas. And I get he was against wearing a dress for white folks but his first character was an effeminate pimp. Like he saying all these folks sold out an shit

You can't blame the owner in this case. The owner told Pip not to take the deal because he saw that the money was about to jump up.

The fact that Pip still took the deal is all on him.
I think Da Pip expected MJ to leverage his status to have the Bulls renegotiate in the latter years

Damn near rewinded that part just to make sure I heard Pippen himself say it. Cuz I still don't think it sunk in after all these years.

It's something when the owner sees a deal so bad, HE is the one warning the player not to take it. Who was Pippen's agent??

Damn near rewinded that part just to make sure I heard Pippen himself say it. Cuz I still don't think it sunk in after all these years.

It's something when the owner sees a deal so bad, HE is the one warning the player not to take it. Who was Pippen's agent??

Bruh, that's what I'm saying. That shit never happens in the crazy capitalist country.

What's wild is I watched a video on Twitter where the dude with the glasses got checked for trolling about a dude dead brother

Club Shay Shay Facebook post with Godfrey about Country Wayne is some messy shit.

Godfrey did not diss Country Wayne but on the official Facebook page, they painted they interview as such

That’s some weak ass shit. Cornball shit

Back