Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Club Shay Shay Thread

test
You’re misinterpreting that we done with 80s and 90s trend.

Old heads that’s stuck in the past brought this on themselves with the constant praise about their time when their time was just a bunch of missed shots and lack of skill besides the superstars.

So the dissing they do over and over about players today and since like 2015 got old and tiresome

Add in the older players use to do the same dissing

You don’t nfl fans and old players doing that.
I think that’s a gross exaggeration

They explained it in the documentary

Well I guess we didn’t get Pip s perspective on that but that deal was awful
Basically he had to take care of his family and it was a lot of money at the time. He couldn’t have foreseen the sharp rise in salaries in the coming years or that he’d even be in the league as long as he was.

Similar to Magic Johnson when he signed his long term deal with the Lakers.

I put that blame on the owners though. It’s like a label signing a rapper. You know they down bad so you lowball them knowing they going to take it. And they know salaries are on the rise so they lock them in long term.

Basically he had to take care of his family and it was a lot of money at the time. He couldn’t have foreseen the sharp rise in salaries in the coming years or that he’d even be in the league as long as he was.

I put that blame on the owners though. It’s like a label signing a rapper. You know they down bad so you lowball them knowing they going to take it. And they know salaries are on the rise so they lock them in long term.
And u can in a way thank MJ for that too

You can't blame the owner in this case. The owner told Pip not to take the deal because he saw that the money was about to jump up.

The fact that Pip still took the deal is all on him.

Reinsdorf actually told Pippen to not sign the deal cause the market was rising and told Pip if he signed he's not negotiating to change it.. Pippen didn't listen and signed anyway.

Reinsdorf actually told Pippen to not sign the deal cause the market was rising and told Pip if he signed he's not negotiating to change it.. Pippen didn't listen and signed anyway.
I think Da Pip expected MJ to leverage his status to have the Bulls renegotiate in the latter years

But Apeaking of Reinsdorf that bozo is asking for like a billion of taxpayers money to build a new White Sox stadium in the South Loop

You can't blame the owner in this case. The owner told Pip not to take the deal because he saw that the money was about to jump up.

The fact that Pip still took the deal is all on him.
Ah, was not aware of that.

I was bout to shit on this joint based on the caption and how it started but yeah I agree with Rel. Aint no reason we cant have another classic movie with all the great black comics on some harlem nights type vibe. Not necessarily story wise but yeah.. a dope movie with all the greats in it.

Check the egos at the door

It just bothers me on a human level how these guys do exactly what Katt Williams said they would do. It’s like they don’t address the core pieces of his points.

Katt has some sort of mental issue and lies a lot, and everyone knows he lies a lot. So they may not think they need to seriously address what he said because everyone knows the guy making accusations is a liar with issues.

Does ludacris really need to sit down and explain he wasn't brought into a room with Katt Williams and told one must change their facial hair, and in exchange they'll receive a wife and the Fast and the Furious franchise?

Remember yall, Katt said he was at illuminati parties, but didn’t name one of them.

Instead he was going after black comedians.

Just saying

Remember yall, Katt said he was at illuminati parties, but didn’t name one of them.

Instead he was going after black comedians.

Just saying
Which was a valid issue Dave had with him. Like okay you going in on all these black men, you can’t speak to the whites and shit? So while entertaining, he clearly shows a certain level of jealousy towards Kevin.

Back