Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Club Shay Shay Thread

test
Great interview. I believed most of what he said. 🤷🏿‍♂️

It's not like he said anything to his own benefit either. He corrected niggas who had his name or business in their mouth and dared them to correct him if hes wrong.

I didn't like him pointing dude being illiterate. It was unnecessary. But it seems like Ricky smiley asked for the smoke he got.

Katt is never not a good interview. He's gonna tell his truth and probably drop a gem.

Last edited:
Now the quake one, I believe

Only because when Dave Chappelle was on this wave to bring light to classic black comedians and gave them a special through him on Netflix, go watch it and you’ll see

Quakes was just a rambling mess, definitely not the effort of someone that writes and rehearses jokes. And then quake said himself later, he don’t got sets he just freestlye

That made that quake special make sense In retrospect
I want to say Corey Holcomb had said Earthquake couldn't read "too well" last year too

He never said he had 12 Netflix specials. He said he has 12 specials.

You should have made the slander make sense before hitting post. No one has 12 Netflix stand up specials.
Faizon mentioned Netflix specifically and Katt said “I got 12”. But; got it.

He never said he had 12 Netflix specials. He said he has 12 specials.

You should have made the slander make sense before hitting post. No one has 12 Netflix stand up specials.
I also think he said he had 12 specials that were on Netflix or I may have heard that wrong

But to your point, he didn't say he had 12 Netflix specials

Back