Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Club Shay Shay Thread

test
I see what Kat do, he made so many enemies that it’s hard to make money. So every now and then, he hit the market with the most viral black interviewer he can get, and he laces everyone

Of course they come out to defend themselves

And then he tours black circuits for people that wanna hear Kat talk bad about the people they envy.

Nasty work really, but you can only do it but for so long

I wonder if that's what Faizon be tryna do

I wonder if that's what Faizon be tryna do
him , Aries Spears, 50 Cent when he first started trying to get on the mainstream scene. It’s a tried and true method to a black audience because we love folk till they make it beyond us as their main audience. And then we love the person that tears them down. It worked for Game after 50 became big.

It’s always gone be there, cause the audience that wants to see you succeed gets smaller and smaller, the more success you see, and the audience that wants you to be humbled gets larger and larger. So much so that they’ll make you a star to take down a star.

Nasty work

I see what Kat do, he made so many enemies that it’s hard to make money. So every now and then, he hit the market with the most viral black interviewer he can get, and he laces everyone

Of course they come out to defend themselves

And then he tours black circuits for people that wanna hear Kat talk bad about the people they envy.

Nasty work really, but you can only do it but for so long
When has he done this before?

What’s the point for him to talk/diss so many folks.

I can understand having an issue with 1 or 2 of them but damn. At some point when you got that much to say about so many of your peers that know you, it’s like he’s the problem.
A couple of them did interviews with Shannon and said things he says they lied about and here we are

Ali Siddiq coming at Katt now too after this interview. Apparently he blocked Ali from performing at a show some years back and been ducking him ever since.

He don't want that smoke from Ali

Ali talked about that on Willie D's podcast like 2 years ago. Not a word from Katt, at let to my knowledge, but let that been Kev that said it. Katt would've had a response within hours.

He don't want that smoke from Ali

Ali talked about that on Willie D's podcast like 2 years ago. Not a word from Katt, at let to my knowledge, but let that been Kev that said it. Katt would've had a response within hours.
Some folks know who to fuck with.

Certain people give off that energy where they really don’t tolerate disrespect.

I like his special he dropped last year. He tell long stories with his comedy.

Back